Fundraising

We wanted to post all events and merchandise for Sarah in one place!


Monday 9/6-Thurs 9/10 - Pizza Pie Cafe in Layton, UT and Clinton, UT

Fri 9/11 - If you bought a Strong Like Sarah shirt, these are available for pickup at Barnes Park in Kaysville UT from 4-5 pm

Sat 9/12 - Open Gym presented by Patriot Cheer All Stars! Come tumble for Sarah at 443 S. Deseret Drive Suite A Kaysville UT from 10am-12pm

Wed 9/16 - Food Truck Night at Clearfield High from 5-8 pm

Sat. 10/24 - 5k in Syracuse UT at 8:30. Find the website to sign up at https://linktr.ee/stronglikesarah. There is also an option for a virtual race if you'd still like to get the medal!

"Strong Like Sarah" silicone bracelets are being sold by Charlise and Burt Stoker. You can contact Charlise for local pickup at charlisestoker@mac.com. Include your name and how many bracelets you would like. To have bracelets shipped to you, Venmo Burt @Burt-Stoker and include your name, how many bracelets you would like, and your address. These bracelets are for sale while supplies last!

#SarahStrong stickers and other merchandise is being sold by Valaney Dilley. You can order items on her website at https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Sarah-Strong-Design-by-bughead4life13/54749564.EJUG5?asc=u
These items are being sold until the end of September!

"I Feel Strong" t-shirts are being sold by The Feeling Company. You can order your shirts at their website https://thefeelingcompany.com/
These shirts are also being sold until the send of September!

Thank you all again for your support. Those of you who have organized events on Sarah's behalf, we can't thank you enough for your generosity and dedication. For those of you who are selling items to help benefit her, it has been amazing to see her name throughout the community. To those who have continued to support our family, thank you for your thoughtfulness and charity. The strength and optimism from our friends and family is being felt throughout the world and we are so grateful for the support of our sweet Sarah. 

Comments

  1. Dearest Sarah and your beautiful family:

    I just read about your story and felt such a burst of love for you that I wanted to let you know that I am proud of you, and sending you so much love! Sarah, you are such a beautiful soul and I feel your strength when I see your photos and read about your journey. You are an inspiration to all of humanity, and in particular to those who suffer traumas that change the course of their lives. You are living proof that life is a precious gift that we must all appreciate in any form we can. To Sarah's parents: I have two daughters and cannot even begin to fathom how difficult it must be to have almost lost dear Sarah. Your strength amazes me, and so many others! To all of you: the work of being human is to go within and recognize the true nature of the soul, which is unconditional love, and this work you do for each-other reverberates out into the world and does so many beautiful things for all of humanity...even for those who do not know this story. I thank you for the "work" you do for each-other, and for all of us. Be so blessed, as you know you are.

    Love and gratitude from California,
    Kari, Joe, Betti & Gretchen Cronin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello everyone penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for more than 5 years,my wife always get disappointed with me when ever we have sex in bed,i don’t last for up to three minute,during sex, i have taking different medication but to no solution,then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got DR Moses Buba who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got in touch with him through is email buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com ,he replied me and gave me steps to follow and i got his herbal product. which i took for just 2 weeks and my premature ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my penis got bigger up to 10 inches and 6.5 girth than before and now I can last long in bed. Now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large rounds. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience with no side effects with doctor,DR Moses Buba you are in safe hands your healing is assured Email: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com. you can whatsapp him on : +2349060529305 or reach me for more info about the great Dr Moses Buba +15019914802  thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. state of illinois certificate of child health examination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, Thanks for sharing so much of your story. You are awesome. Would you be willing to be interviewed by phone or zoom? (I saw that you are interested in becoming an elementary school teacher. I am a children's book author.) Please email me: Gennifer@Choldenko.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor Ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to cure  HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV/AIDS  and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood


    Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sarah is told of her injuries

Sarah's Story

Sarah gets to see her family!